After what has been THE most extraordinary year we still have lots of good news we can bring you. Many of the opportunities planned for 2020 sadly had to be postponed to 2021. We’ve listed below some of the 2020 highlights and some of the great things to look forward to in 2021.
2020 – the year of pivoting!
So much happened in 2020, here is a list of all the highlights of the year…
- It’s been over 6 years since our branding was conceived and it was time for a refresh. After months of planning and new market research we launched our fresh new look.
- SEVEN BRO7HERS LIVERPOOL – Wolstenholme Square
- We were looking forward to opening the Liverpool BEERHOUSE. We had already carried out preparatory works early last year but we’re now ready to go as soon as the lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- SEVEN BRO7HERS LEEDS – Mustard Wharf
- Heads of Terms signed and we’re ready to go as soon as the lockdown restrictions allow us.
- Successful Crowdfunding raise
- Our third crowdfunding raise was an incredible success, thank you to those who invested in us.
- Increased production capacity
- We increased our production capacity once again to keep up with demand allowing us to brew more than 2000000 litre per year.
- Manchester Airport Bar
- We are so excited to open the Amber Alehouse at Manchester Airport, the gateway to the world. Manchester Airport are aiming for a March opening. Watch this space.
- New specials launched
- We released a number of limited edition beers throughout the year: Imperial Radler, Rye IPA, 6th Bee-Day Pale, Passion Fruit Pale, Salty Tiers, Bubble House, King of the North and Don’t Milk It.
- Brewed beers for charities
- In the midst of the pandemic, we donated money to charities through the sales of beer we brewed, including Good Vibes for NHS Charities Together and King of the North, in collaboration with Tip Jar for hospitality workers in need.
- Major supermarket deal
- We are delighted to be launching with a major supermarket this year and look forward to our beers being on the shelves in the Spring. Watch this space for a full announcement.