Here at SEVEN BRO7HERS we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager. The role will allow you to be involved in a wide range of marketing tasks with the main focus being to help to drive & grow online sales. Our chosen candidate would preferably have experience in a web & e-commerce role in online sales- along side a passion for craft beer!
Using a broad knowledge of marketing the Digital Marketing Manager will be hands-on and ready for every challenge. You will relish being involved with all aspects of digital marketing but primarily focused on the creation of detailed marketing e-commerce strategies to increase sales on our webshop.
We are looking for a creative & innovative thinker with strategic planning, marketing & web ability who can help grow our business in line with our goals.
- Work closely with the CEO & marketing team to create and develop a digital marketing strategy and future roadmap, setting detailed targets and using research and information to achieve these goals running along side our general business targets
- Analyse and monitor consumer demand & category trends
- Understanding web design & the ability to use WordPress & WooCommerce – using your extensive skills to test & evolve the website/webshop, analysing current UX, user journeys and website content
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Day to day management of the website & webshop
- Product management
- Developing website landing pages and developing website content using Website CMS
- Experience with Google Analytics and other leading data platforms to monitor statistics, numbers & engagement
- Using this data to enhance sales and optimise e-commerce strategies across all digital platforms
- Devise and manage a SEO/SEM strategy for the SEVEN BRO7HERS website.
- Managing and development of the relationship with our marketing/PR agencies to support effective SEO
- Work with the social media team to link together e-commerce sales with organic & paid social media campaigns
- Use paid advertising online to boost webshop sales
- Analyse our customer base and have a deep understanding of their needs, through marketing research & testing
- Work well within our design & marketing team with team management skills
- Train less senior members of the team to develop e-commerce & web skills
- Strong experience of Mailchimp and similar email marketing platforms
- Liaise with internal & external teams and ensure brand consistency
The ideal candidate
- 3+ years in a similar Digital Marketing Role with extensive e-commerce knowledge
- Management experience
- Experience working with other brands in partnership & influencers
- Strong experience with web design & woocommerce
- Proven ability to create extensive commercial digital marketing plan
The following would be a bonus..
- Degree in Business, Marketing or Digital
- Diploma in digital marketing
To apply please email [email protected] with your CV